vanarnhem411

Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowbunny

Isabel didn't really get the chance to fully appreciate snow last year - I wasn't sure her delicate, closer-to-the-equator sensibilities were ready for it. After getting Brooke off to school today she was really in no mood to go inside so I figured what the heck and grabbed the camera. Who needs snowpants when you have sweatpants (at least she had boots on, right?). So I guess we'll make a trip to Target for some snowpants for the girls and maybe even a sled. Now we just need to figure out a way to convince Jeff that you really can have fun in the snow - he will not be easily swayed.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm with Jeff. However, the kids sure do like it! :)

Mom said...

You'll have to convince grandma about the snow, too. I'm sure the best thing Jeff likes about snow is that enough of it will give him a "snow day."

Brooklyn said...

HOW FUN!!!! Not to mention you look adorable!! I have not taken Brooklyn out in the snow yet, but I think you just inspired me!

lyndie said...

it IS cold stuff. i'm happy in it as long as there's not a snowboard attached to my feet.
when i was a kid i had a much higher tolerance for it and would stay outside playing for hours!
yay for isabel's snow debut~ many good times to come. :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Snowpants are for babies anyway - and Isabel is no baby :)

Tell Jeff that one of the best parts of playing in the snow is coming back inside to warm up ;)

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think snow is nice to look at. on th computer. at someone else's house. And how cute does she look?