vanarnhem411

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

18 months

Just wanted to share a few recent pictures of Isabel. These were taken to celebrate reaching the 18 month milestone. And I'm happy to say that Portrait Innovations only got half as much money out of me as the one year mark.

First we have the traditional wicker chair/flower picture. Unfortunately, that was as cute as things got for this outfit. Someday I will learn to tell them to pass on the lame props.



Here is one taken in a dress we purchased while we were in Guatemala. I was trying to guess on the size - too bad we now have a sundress that fits perfectly in October. And rest assured I have already heard about the black background - nobody likes it and I'm the one that told them to use it. I will defend my decision by saying all of her one year pictures had a white background, I thought the dress would look good against black and the kid is cute, she'll look good no matter what color background is behind her.




Here's a sneak peek at this years Halloween costume -



And finally I just had to include this one. It is safe to assume she was saying "booger" at this moment and no I didn't purchase any of these -

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Love this pictures! I even like the black background- the dress looks great with the dark backdrop! She is a cutie so, anything works!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are darling! And I like the black. :) 18 months already, huh? Where does the time go?