vanarnhem411

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Isn't she lovely...

What do you think of the blogs new facelift? It all started with a comment from my friend Libby about these blog kits from Zoe Pearn. When I saw the colors and design of this kit I was hooked!

I suppose it takes a certain comfort level with blogging, computers, etc. but really the instructions provided with the kit were fantastic and very easy to follow. I even got adventurous and edited some of the html code myself - Jeff was impressed. It really was the smartest I've felt in a long time (the jury is out on whether that is a good thing or a somewhat pathetic thing).

Since the blog looked so pretty I went ahead and added some more links over in the sidebar. If you've got a blog that I don't know about send me a link and I'll add you in. Still need to work on that profile - how would you describe me?

8 comments:

Carrie and Avery said...

love it! very cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE this!!!! I had no idea what you guys were talking about but now I am jealous. If I didn't just spend 4 hours updating my blog I would try to figure this out. But I will be strong and just envy yours instead. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Sa,! I love the colors and the stitching. You can link to my blog. ;) Oh and don't forget the CS blog, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow - looks absolutely fantastic! Thanks for linking my blog.

Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my goodness!
This is one good-lookin' blog!
YAY YOU!!!!!!!

Mom said...

Opening your blog on day two was a breeze compared to doing it the first time. I love it! How would I describe you? You're the most wonderful daughter, mother and wife and I'm so proud to be your mother!

Cheryl said...

Looks awesome Sam!